HomeMemberlistCalendarFAQUsergroupsSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Studio Intros

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 407
Join date : 2010-05-09
Age : 24
Location : United States

PostSubject: Studio Intros   Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:14 pm

Is anyone good at making studio intros and would like to volunteer to make one for Ultra-beat?
Anyone can make one and we can have more than one. I made one but I don't like it that much. It is really simple:

http://www.mediafire.com/?4u73aie4cf7is6f
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/JazzsVids
kuromi

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 23
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:28 pm

It's simple but I love it ! *.* Great job ;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 407
Join date : 2010-05-09
Age : 24
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:56 pm

Thanks....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/JazzsVids
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:25 pm

I'll make one; I'm quite good. But i thought only main studios did intros and dedications... or thats what i was told.. so should we do our amvs like this [UBS] name of video??
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 407
Join date : 2010-05-09
Age : 24
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Yeah... [UBS]

This studio is anything you want it to be since I never specified. It can be your main studio group or just an MEP group that you participate in. I don't think it really matters, nor do I see the difference. I like us to one day evolve into a well known studio.

Thanks for making an intro Soony.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/JazzsVids
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:23 pm

OKAYSSS im making one in after effects :P

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:01 pm

Soony how did you get after effects, did you buy it?

I'm so desperate that I'm thinking of buying it but that is such a mess with student license and everything...and not to talk about expensive*sight*
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:55 am

Yarr ye land lubbers, be the rapscallion rascals you really are and pirate it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:18 am

but I don't know how

*never used anything more complexed than megaupload*
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:26 am

MissNobody4 wrote:
Soony how did you get after effects, did you buy it?

I'm so desperate that I'm thinking of buying it but that is such a mess with student license and everything...and not to talk about expensive*sight*

NOOOO don't buy it, I have got after affects cs3... which isnt very usefull, atm I'm just looking for a cs4 download, I'll tell you when I've found it and I'll send you the link, but whatever you do, dont buy it!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:18 am

Thank you^^

Buying photoshop is sooo expensive and that won't go well since I might be forced to buy Maya since it will be need for my studies....and Maya(without student discount) coast about $4,000 *faints a little bit*
Back to top Go down
kuromi

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 23
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:24 am

Did you buy Photoshop? Oo I hope you didn't !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:56 pm

BrokenS0ulz wrote:
MissNobody4 wrote:
Soony how did you get after effects, did you buy it?

I'm so desperate that I'm thinking of buying it but that is such a mess with student license and everything...and not to talk about expensive*sight*

NOOOO don't buy it, I have got after affects cs3... which isnt very usefull, atm I'm just looking for a cs4 download, I'll tell you when I've found it and I'll send you the link, but whatever you do, dont buy it!

Can you help me get CS3?

I forgot about the fact that my computer sucks when I tried to download a trial of CS5....my computer isn't 64-bit

So I would be grateful for an older version that works on 32-bit^^
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:37 pm

MissNobody4 wrote:
BrokenS0ulz wrote:
MissNobody4 wrote:
Soony how did you get after effects, did you buy it?

I'm so desperate that I'm thinking of buying it but that is such a mess with student license and everything...and not to talk about expensive*sight*

NOOOO don't buy it, I have got after affects cs3... which isnt very usefull, atm I'm just looking for a cs4 download, I'll tell you when I've found it and I'll send you the link, but whatever you do, dont buy it!

Can you help me get CS3?

I forgot about the fact that my computer sucks when I tried to download a trial of CS5....my computer isn't 64-bit

So I would be grateful for an older version that works on 32-bit^^

yes, ill try DX, I'll start looking tomorow, okay, just dont buy it
Back to top Go down
kuromi

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 23
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:45 pm

I have CS3, but in french, sorry I can't help you T__T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:02 pm

kuromi wrote:
I have CS3, but in french, sorry I can't help you T__T

...Thanks, too bad my French sucks...or more like doesn't exist at all
Back to top Go down
kuromi

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 23
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:02 pm

I searched a little for CS3 but all I could find is the french version, sorry T_________T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:27 am

sara id really love to help. but I'm going to my dads tomorow for 4 weeks, and I dont think ill be able to get on a computer as much, just wait and ill have a link for you within 1 week ^^
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:31 am

Thank you

I can happily wait*promise to never do something bad again like torturing Soony with yaoi*
Back to top Go down
kuromi

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 23
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:40 am

Oh it was so funny =(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:52 pm

omg DX i was using cs4 before, then i switched to cs3... the cs3 was a crack one.. so i should've known half the effects werent there o.o i dont think i can make an opening... well i can try make on in sony vegas.. which will suck >.< i think everyone with after effects go here http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/

thats where all the ae people make ops hehe xDDD very good tutorials are on there ^^
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 407
Join date : 2010-05-09
Age : 24
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:13 pm

Oh... this is for anyone who is thinking about making an intro for the studio in case you are wondering what fonts to use:

The font I use for ULTRA is this:
http://www.dafont.com/neurochrome.font

The font for the "lightning thing" is:
http://www.dafont.com/deejay-supreme.font
You have to press the "{" key to get the lightning thing.

For "beat":
http://www.dafont.com/sams-town.font

And for Studios uses a font called Dotum. This font should already be on your computer.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/JazzsVids
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:03 am

-doesnt have to dotum font.. uses arial instead cause they look the same-
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:38 am

Here's my opening, I made it quick.. so its not really amazing O3O, but anyways, I'm in a studio called bad apple productions and they only allow 2 mains, since I'm already in 2 mains I count ubs as a mep group, so I don't think I can really use the opening TT3TT

OP: http://www.sendspace.com/file/eg7k8g


Back to top Go down
kuromi

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 23
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:49 am

Hmm I love it, good job *.*
Just the background, the white is too simple =(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   

Back to top Go down
 
Studio Intros
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The 'Studio Name'
» Pan from Studio McVey
» Free YouTube Intros
» Comic Studio 3DS
» Ipi Mocap Studio 2.0 Crack

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ULTRA-beat Studios :: Questions-
Jump to: